Monday, January 14, 2013

The Catch All Table


The Catch All Table

     Do you think it is time to clean off the dining room table?  I cannot remember when we last ate at the table instead of the counter.  Generally the table serves as my desk during the school year and is covered with stacks of essays that glare at me as I walk by.  But, this time it is covered with my husband's stuff.  His work stuff, his school stuff, and, some of his miscellaneous gear. 
    Seriously, though, where does this smoke alarm go?  I can't find a missing one around the house, and he can't remember.  He swears he did not replace one in the house.  It is a conundrum.  I guess worse things could just appear on my dining room table.  Mystery dirty socks would definitely be worse.  Yet the enigma of a rogue smoke alarm has finally motivated the hubby to clean off this catch all table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment