Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013

     So, I have decided to statr out the new year by starting to blog.  My plan is to post a picture and write every day.  Sometimes the writing will be related to the photo, and sometimes it will not.  The photos are more of a photographic diary of 2013 for me.  The genres of my writing will probably range depending on my mood and the weather.  I do not want a lot of rules here.  I just want to try and write every day like I used to in my younger days.  But, I am not going to beat myself up if I do not make it every day.  While writing is a disciplined event, it is also something I enjoy that I do not want to be a chore.  Also, be prepared.  I am a terrible typist and may not always have time for a good proofread.  And, be prepared for many pictures of my dogs, food, and the beach. Well, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment